Do you know someone who has IBS? Do they know how to cope with it?
- IBS affects 12 million people in the UK
- It causes more disability and pain than any other bowel disorder
- It costs the NHS 200 million pounds every year
- Yet, there is no specific cause and no known cure
The IBS Network is the only dedicated charity supporting people living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
We are a small, but dedicated team and we have a big job to do
Help us to help you better!
We need Your SUpport
Your support will help those with IBS to lead normal and healthy lives.
With your help, we can provide people living with IBS with the necessary advice, information and resources to:
- manage their illness themselves
- work effectively with their health professionals
- raise awareness of IBS
- promote research
- campaign for a better deal.
We cannot do it without you!
There are several ways you can support us:
- Set up a direct debit using the widget on this page
- Send us a one off donation by clicking on the ‘donate now’ button
- Become a member of our IBS community
- Leave a gift in your will
- Find out how to leave a gift to charity in your Will by visiting the Remember A Charity website
However big or small, we greatly appreciate all donations.
Thank you for your support