Don’t miss out on your chance to train as an IBS Support Group Leader
6th April 2019
Applications close for the FREE one-day Group Leader training course this Friday 22 March at noon.
Don’t miss out on your chance to train as an IBS Support Group Leader. Applications close for the FREE one-day Group Leader training course this Friday at noon.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is taking place in Sheffield on Saturday 6 April 2019 10am to 4.30pm.
By attending the course you will learn
- how to set up and run a group
- techniques of engagement and active listening
- the information people need in order to manage their IBS effectively
- how to support and motivate
- about raising funds and encouraging local support
- what resources are available from The IBS Network.
As well as practical information on setting up and running your group, you will hear from specialist healthcare professionals and people who have learned to manage their IBS.
To apply please contact Sam Yardy email@example.com. The deadline is noon on Friday 22 March.
This training event is free of charge. We will be providing refreshments and lunch (with IBS friendly foods).
Things to consider when you're setting up a support group. Read more here.