Train as an IBS support group leader
8th August 2019
Do you want to help people living with IBS? Do you want to share your IBS experience?
Apply for a place on our FREE one-day training to become an IBS support group leader and help people living with IBS to better manage their condition.
The one-day training is taking place in Bristol on Saturday 30 November(Cancelled) 2019.
The course includes information on:
- setting up and running a group;
- techniques of engagement and active listening;
- the information people need to manage their IBS effectively;
- support and motivation techniques;
- raising funds and encouraging local support;
- and what resources are available from The IBS Network.
Those dates again:
Saturday 14 September in Sheffield (applications close on Friday 23 August)
Saturday 30 November in Bristol (applications close on Friday 8 November)
To apply please contact Sam Yardy firstname.lastname@example.org.
This support group leader training event is free of charge. We will be providing refreshments and lunch (with IBS friendly foods).
Any questions please get in touch.
Things to consider when you're setting up a support group. Read more here.