The IBS Network is the UK’s national charity for IBS, offering information, advice and support to patients with IBS and working with health care professionals to facilitate IBS self management.
This gives you all the information you will need to understand and look after your IBS in collaboration with your health care professionals.
• What IBS is and what causes it
• What else it might be
• How to manage your symptoms
• What medications help
• How complementary therapies work
• How to adjust your diet
• How to manage stress and emotions
• Design your own personal self care plan
• Track how your symptoms respond to change
Are you interested in participating in Research?
The University of Sheffield are looking for participants for a study on IBS involving Vitamin D. Click here for more information
Our next event
We will next be at the Allergy & Free From show in July 2014 at Olympia London!
For more information on our upcoming events click here